Friday, 19.04.2024, 08:49
The Revelation of the Genius Hazrat
Main | Sign Up | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
                                                                                                                                                                               RUSSIAN
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Test category » Test forum » WHY FORGIVENESS INSTEAD OF REVENGE? AYBEK IZZATOV.
WHY FORGIVENESS INSTEAD OF REVENGE? AYBEK IZZATOV.
moderatorDate: Tuesday, 06.09.2011, 12:42 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Администраторы
... And one night a writer noted one sheep was missing. The case was unusual - this happened very rarely in the county. News reached Hazrat. Nobody panicked, it was obvious that someone had stolen a sheep, hoping no one notices. But not for meticulous writer to notice.Hazrat heard about the lost sheep, he began to laugh and even joke about it. I thought probably it will be investigated by the district police. But to my surprise he said to Writer:- Bring me from the butcher shop sheep bladder .All were surprised, Hazrat continued to laugh. I was very interested in what is going to happen. After a while, they brought an animal bladder, Hazrat carefully examined it, after that he very skillfully tied a node at the bottom of the bladder. All of us were attentively watching Hazrat. He brought a large syringe and began to fill the bladder with water. Filling up to half, he hung it on a hook on the ceiling in the summer kitchen. After some time everybody has almost forgotten about the bladder. After two hours Hazrat got bladder and filled it with water almost to bursting, repeating certain prayers. I was very curious. It's time for bed. It was probably about 11 o'clock at night. And suddenly in that moment, someone rang the bell. We were not expecting anyone. When they opened the gate, we saw that it was a man from a neighboring village. He politely said hello and asked Hazrat be alone with him. Hazrat went with him aside, that person was speaking excitedly, Hazrat attentively listened to him. Then patted him on the shoulder and man walked away. Hazrat called the writer, said something to him and writer walked towards the farms to meet the stolen sheep. It was certainly pleasant,that the lost sheep was back, but how did this happen? All were waiting for Hazrat to talk about it.And he, with a smile on his face, walked up to the bladder. Took it off the hook and, slowly, untied the knot. After that, carefully folded bladder and put it aside. We all gathered around him waiting for an explanation. Indeed, curiosity kept me in suspense. And Hazrat began:The madman who thinks that he can avoid punishment of hiding things , misdemeanors and crime. We are connected ... Loosely connected with food: a same food generates same diseases, the other provides precious juices that gives rise to physical similarity. More connected to air: breathing in some one's exhale, and vice versa, or even yawn at the same time. Strongly connected by thought or thinking space: creating a group of like-minded friends and even enemies. Sometimes we just thought about one - and here he calls us or knocks on the door.
When one planted the hate in your heart, you crave for his trouble, but to your surprise, he is doing excellent, and as soon as you forgive him - the justice puts everything in its place.The man saw the sheep gone astray, he decided to hide it and own it. The speed of his thought increased a hundred times, that did not affected us. The answer to his experiences of worry was this bladder. The man himself, in a few hours, has created an illness to his son, who suddenly could not help the pain in the bladder and could not urinate...

From the book Revelation of the genius
Attachments: 5608229.jpg (3.1 Kb)

Forum » Test category » Test forum » WHY FORGIVENESS INSTEAD OF REVENGE? AYBEK IZZATOV.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz